- a premises licence for live music from 12:00 to 22:30 Mon to Sun
- recorded music and supply of alcohol from 12:00 to 23:00 Mon to Sun
- non-standard timings on new year’s eve from 12:00 to 00:00 and new year’s day from 00:00 to 04:00am and 12:00 to 22:00.
If you wish to make a representation these must address the licensing objectives:
• prevention of crime and disorder
• prevention of public nuisance
• public safety
• the protection of children from harm
There is a guide to making representations here. Representations can be made in writing to The Licensing Service, 263 Mare Street, London, E8 3HT or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.