All residents should recently have received the edition of Hackney Today featuring the annual guide to summer activities for young people. There are a range of things in the guide - arts and culture, sports and play schemes, and most of them are free.
- Free film screenings for teenagers
- Olympics-themed art workshops at Hackney Museum
- Film-making workshops for 13-19 year-olds
- Crafts and writing sessions at libraries across the borough
- Learning about artist management, studio techniques and how to promote live shows
If you did not receive the guide, copies can be downloaded here.