An application has not been submitted but we have been told that the following revisions have been made to the original plans:
- Increasing the number of flats on site and including a larger number of family sized homes
- Increasing the provision of affordable housing
- Reducing the size of the retail unit by 33%
- Removal of the basement car park with no car parking on site apart from allowing for disabled car parking
- Removing vehicle access off Stoke Newington High Street
- Reducing vehicle movements along Wilmer Place from 400 two-way unregulated movements per day to a maximum of 30 two-way regulated movements per day
- Restricing the size of delivery vehicle to a maximum of 11m
- Retaining the buildings on Stoke Newington High Street that were previously proposed for demolition
- Increasing the landscaped area between the development and the cemetery
It is vital that anyone interested in what is happening has the chance to view the plans.
We are meeting with Newmark Properties next week to find out more about their latest plans. If you have any comments on the proposed revisions listed above, please email them to use at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Also posted on www.lordshipN16.com)