Not quite in our ward - but there's a fantastic car free day tomorrow just down the road on Ashwin Street in Dalston.
To celebrate the national car free day there will be:
- Street café with early bird discount on coffee and tea before 10am
- Free bike health checks: 8 -10am and 4.30 - 6.30pm
- Bicycle security tagging: 8 -11am
- Bicycle maintenance workshops: 2.30 and 3.30pm
- Exchange places with an HGV
- Bicycle portraits exhibition
- Street-games, eco-workshops, stalls and more
More information online here.