Thank you to everyone who has already returned your census form. If you haven't please do so as soon as possible - a fair level of funding for Hackney depends on getting a good response!
Here's a few facts about you, Hackney and the 2011 Census:
- Poor response rates could lose the Council as much as £57m per year in funding for health and Council services alone.
- All information is confidential.
- Everyone, regardless of nationality is required to complete the census.
- If you don't want to be bothered by authorities, the best thing to do is to return the forms immediately - the doorknocking has started.
- If you have not received or lost the form these can be re-ordered easily online or by calling 03000 2011 01.
- All libraries in Hackney are providing census helpdesks throughout their opening hours.