Many residents raise their concerns about parking, and this is an important opportunity to have your say. In particular, a number of key questions and issues are being considered:
- Parking permits and vouchers for residents, businesses and visitors
- How we enforce parking penalties
- How we prioritise different types of vehicle and motorist
- What we can do to free up parking space
- How we manage parking for motorcycles
- How we consult on controlled parking zones (CPZs)
- How we match the hours of a CPZ to the local area.
A drop-in session will take place on Wednesday 24 February at Stoke-Newington Library, 3 to 5pm.
Please contact us if you'd like us to make any points on your behalf.