The Three Crowns, 175 Stoke Newington High Street, N16 0LH have put in an application to vary their existing licence:
- to allow the supply of alcohol from 7am to 3.30am Sun to Weds and 7am to 4.30am Thurs to Sat and Christmas Eve
- regulated entertainment of plays, films, indoor sporting events, boxing and wrestling, live music, recorded music, performances of dance and facilities for making music and dancing from 7am to 4am Sun to Weds; 7am-5am Thurs to Sat and Christmas Eve
- Late night refreshment from 23.00-3.30am Sun-Weds and 23.00-4.30am Thurs-Sat and Christmas Eve
- to allow the supply of alcohol from 1oam-2am Mon to Sat and 12noon-23.00 on Sunday
- regulated entertainment comprising of plays, films, live music, recorded music, performance of dance, facilities for making music, dancing from 10-midnight Mon-Thurs; 10-2am Fri and Sat; and 10-23.00 Sun.
- late night refreshment from 23.00-midnight Mon-Thurs; and 23.00 to 2am Fri and Sat
- prevention of crime and disorder
- prevention of public nuisance
- public safety
- the protection of children from harm
Representations can be made in writing to The Licensing Service, 263 Mare Street, London, E8 3HT or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us if you have any questions.