- a person living sufficiently close to the premises to be likely to be affected by the authorised activities
- has business interests that might be affected by the authorised activities
- representing persons who satisfy the above bullet points
- preventing gambling from being a source of crime or disorder, being associated with crime and disorder or being used to support crime
- ensuring that gambling is carried out in a fair and open way and
- protecting children and other vulnerable persons from being harmed or exploited by gambling
We do have concerns about this application – as the concentration of betting shops is an issue in Hackney. Find out more here about what Hackney has proposed through the Sustainable Communities Act, although as this is still in process, unfortunately it won’t help with regards to this application. Please contact us for any further information.