A few new license applications have gone in for premises on the High Street and Stoke Newington Road.
Stokies, 204 Stoke Newington High Street have put in an application to vary their license to:
- provide karaoke/DJ on Mon & Tue 21:00 to 23:00 and Wed-Sun 21:00 to 3:00 the day following
- provide/extend hours for live music on Mon & Tue 21:00 - 23:00 and Wed- Sun 21:00 - 3:00 the day following
- extend hours for recorded music onMon-Sun till 5:00 the day following
El Panchos, 176 Stoke Newington Road, London, N16 7UY has put in an application for a premises licence for late night refreshment from 23:00-02:00am daily and supply of alcohol from 10:00-01:30am daily.
The deadline for representations is 20th August.
Representations can be made online or in writing to The Licensing Service, 263 Mare Street, London E8 3HT or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you make your representation it is important to stress how the changes will impact on the four licensing objectives:
- Prevention of crime and disorder
- Ensuring public safety
- Prevention of public nuisance
- Protection of children from harm