The Yucatan Bar 121 Stoke Newington Road London N16 8BT
The Police have made an application to review a premises licence on the grounds of allegations of a serious offence at the premises.
The deadline for comments is 17th December 2013.
Simithane 6 Stoke Newington High Street London N16 7PL
Application for variation of premises licence for:
- live music, recorded music, performance of dance, anything of similar description from 12:00 to 00:00 Sun to Tue, 12:00 to 01:00am Wed and Thur and from 12:00 to 03:00am Fri and Sat,
- late night refreshment from 23:00 to 00:00 Sun to Tue, 23:00 to 01:00am Wed and Thur and from 23:00 to 03:00am Fri and Sat and supply of alcohol till 00:00 Sun to Tue, 01:00am Wed and Thur and till 03:00am Fri and Sat.
If you wish to make a representation these must address the licensing objectives:
• prevention of crime and disorder
• prevention of public nuisance
• public safety
• the protection of children from harm
There is a guide to making representations here. Representations can be made in writing to The Licensing Service, 263 Mare Street, London, E8 3HT or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.